Saturday, 30 August 2014

Busy week.

Blimey this week has gone so quickly I can't believe it! The pregnancy felt like it took forever, but since she was born the time has flown! 

Up visiting my parents at the moment which is nice and they love having their first grandchild around :) 

Haven't got anywhere near as much work done as I wanted but I guess I am supposed to be on paternity and it's only been a week.

Moving into the new place on Monday and my brother coming to stay and give us a hand so that will be cool.  Then we can settle in, start cooking and sharing some of the recipes we live and some we are yet to discover!
I also really like what James Wong does and I want to start making some stuff like natural shampoo and body wash etc.

If anyone reading this has any ideas/recipes/growing tips I would love to hear them so comment below or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment